Posted: December 07, 2006 in House & Garden
Gotta love getting dressed in 50 degree temps in the morning.
Got a service person coming to look at it tomorrow. I think it's the blower motor. Hope it won't be too expensive. Until then, we've been getting by on the fireplace and a space heater.
In other news, the Ford Focus I bought to be our second car turned out to have a water leak. As in, the whole passenger compartment fills up with water when it rains. After an unsatisfsctory conversation with the dealership, I contacted a lawyer. They dealership wanted to charge me to fix the leak, but I may end up charging them for a whole new carpet, on top of the repairs.
I don't understand why these businesses can never seem to do the right thing.
< Back to blog