All News Items
- Petrovic displays Tour Edge Exotics Pro 723 Irons
Tim Petrovic explains how the softness and give in the Tour Edge Exotics Pro 723 Irons help on the course..
- Only sprinter at Delhi athletics event not to flee drugs testers fails drugs test
Lalit Kumar competed alone in September but has now reportedly tested positive for a banned steroid.
- Greg Minnaar leaves Santa Cruz Syndicate after 16 years – so what's next for the greatest downhiller of all-time?
If the rumors are to be believed, the GOAT is signing for the Norco Downhill Team for 2024.
- 3 of the best bicycle shops around the Peoria area as voted on by readers
Here are the 2023 Community's Choice finalists and winner for top bicycle store in the Peoria, Illinois, area..
- 2023 Santa Cycle Rampage
1,000 cyclists registered to ride the Santa Cycle Rampage in Milwaukee to support Wisconsin Bike Fed and its advocacy programs for riders..
- Tom Gale’s fall from Olympic dream to 766 days of injury hell
The Team GB high jumper reached the Tokyo 2020 Olympic final but that was his last competition for more than two years.
- Here's how the latest electronic MTB tech could ruin your next ride
Rich Owen ponders whether mountain bikes and technology are really a happy match and whether we should all channel our inner Luddite.
- Tour de France reveals 2025 Grand Depart and route for four stages
The Grand Depart will return to home soil after three years away from France.
- ‘Israel’ branding removed from training kit worn by Chris Froome’s team
Chris Froome and his team-mates will be issued with blank training kit by Israel-Premier Tech amid growing concern over rider safety in light of the Israel-Palestine conflict..
- Canyon is having a secret Cyber Monday bike sale and these are the best deals
Canyon's Stealth Sale has Cyber Monday discounts of up to 26% off some top-spec mountain bikes, gravel bikes, and e-MTBs.
- Jonas Vingegaard reveals missed drugs test due to ‘faulty doorbell’
The two-time Tour de France winner missed an out-of-competition test in 2019.
- Cyclist has close call with deer on mountain bike trail
This cyclist's helmet camera captured the startling moment she narrowly avoided a collision with a deer on a mountain bike trail in Minnesota..
Cycling feed courtesy of Yahoo Sports
- Susie Wolff Wants Answers As She Calls Out Lack Of ‘Accountability’ in FIA Case
The FIA may have said their investigation into the conflict of interest allegations made against Susie and Toto Wolff was over, but if you thought that would be the last you hear of this situation, you were very much mistaken 😳 The FIA released a statement just yesterday evening revealing they were no longer looking […].
- It Wasn’t An F1 Race That Convinced Ricciardo He Was Ready To Come Back
You would think seeing the adoring fans at your home race and the fast cars you once drove on track would be quite a defining moment in your eventual F1 comeback, right? Wrong. Well, if you’re Daniel Ricciardo. After two disappointing years with McLaren, apart from his 2021 Italian GP victory, the team chose to […].
- The FIA Has Ended Its Investigation Into F1, Toto And Susie Wolff
NO FURTHER ACTION! Is what the FIA would typically say after an investigation during a race weekend. Though the wording of this statement from the governing body is slightly different, you get the gist. It’s been quite the rollercoaster ride over the past few days. The FIA announced it was looking into an alleged conflict of […].
- George Russell Isn’t A Fan Of Reversed Grid Format That ‘Won’t Work’ For F1
The sprint races for 2024 have officially been announced, but the biggest thing to come out of the report is that F1 is still deliberating over a change to the current sprint format. This could be something as simple as moving Sprint qualifying back to a Friday and the sprint race taking place on Saturday […].
- F1 Teams Have United To Deny Filing FIA Complaint Over Wolff Allegations
Off-season? What’s that? Yesterday, the FIA announced it was looking into an alleged conflict of interest allegation between an F1 team principal and a member of FOM personnel after concerns were raised over what information was being shared between the pair. The FIA chose not to name them, but one unsubstantiated report from a media […].
- Sergio Perez Questioned His Own Ability During Slump
The 2023 season will likely go down as a difficult one for Red Bull’s Sergio Perez. Criticisms over his poor qualifying, as well as overall results, as teammate Max Verstappen would go on to achieve a record-breaking season stood out. There were obvious lowlights in Perez’s 2023 season, including nine Q3 misses across the season […].
- Susie Wolff, Mercedes And F1 All Blast Allegations After FIA Launch Investigation
Earlier today, the FIA announced it was looking into an allegation of an alleged conflict of interest between an F1 team principal and a member of FOM personnel after concerns were raised over what information was being shared between the pair. While the FIA has chosen not to name the pair, a recent unsubstantiated report […].
- These Are The Six Races Hosting F1 Sprint Events In 2024
F1 and the FIA are keen to make Sprint events work despite them dividing fan opinion. But we must say, now we know the list of venues hosting them for 2024… it’s certainly piqued our interest 🤔 So far, Sprint events have been held at circuits like Silverstone and Monza, as well as the Red […].
- Hamilton Says Mercedes Team Photo Shows “Long Slog” Diversity Push Must Accelerate
Anniversaries are normally milestones to celebrate in life but for Lewis Hamilton, the end of the 2023 season and a typical end-of-year tradition gave the seven-time World Champion pause – and reason to reflect on one of the causes he’s championed in the second half of his career. At the end of the season, you […].
- Max Verstappen And Daniel Ricciardo Caused Utter Chaos At Honda Karting Event
Picture this – you’re an F1 driver who’s just competed in the highest level of motorsport for 22 weekends out of the year. It’s finally winter break, what do you do? Nope, wrong answer. You go karting, apparently 😂 Yep. The racing season wasn’t quite over for Red Bull and AlphaTauri drivers Max Verstappen, Sergio […].
Formula One feed courtesy of WTF1